205 N Dixie Hwy, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
From I-95, exit onto Okeechobee Boulevard and head east. Stay in the right lane. Go 3/4 mile to the second ramp on right, which is Australian Avenue North. Take the Australian Avenue North ramp. Go one mile north on Australian Avenue to Banyan Blvd. Turn right on Banyan Blvd. and continue east for four blocks. The courthouse will be on the left.
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Excluding designated holidays
- All Court Services, Recording Services, and Official Records Services available.
- Refer to the Telephone & Mail Directory to contact specific departments.
- Services not available at this location include passport applications, minutes, or Value Adjustment Board (VAB) services.
Parking is available on the street and in nearby lots and garages. These facilities charge for parking.
Other Courthouse Locations
North County Courthouse
- Address: 3188 PGA Blvd., Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- Phone: Criminal: (561) 355-2996; Civil: (561) 624-6650
- Directions: From I-95, exit east on PGA Blvd. Turn right onto Campus Drive. The courthouse will be on your right. There is free parking available behind the courthouse.
South County Courthouse
- Address: 200 W. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach, FL 33444
- Phone: Criminal: (561) 355-2996; Civil: (561) 274-1588
- Directions: From I-95, exit east on Atlantic Avenue. There is free parking available across SW 2nd Avenue in the parking garage.
West County Courthouse
- Address: 2950 State Road 15 Room S-100, Belle Glade, FL 33430
- Phone: (561) 996-4843
- Directions: Drive west on State Road 80, which in West Palm Beach is Southern Boulevard, to Belle Glade. Turn left (south) onto State Road 15. The courthouse is on the east side of the street, south of Hooker Hwy/SR 80 and north of James Wheeler Way. There is free parking at the courthouse.
Contact Searcy Denney, a Florida Injury Law Firm, For Your Legal Needs
The Florida injury law firm of Searcy Denney is dedicated to providing legal services with experience and compassion. We offer free consultations and work on a contingency fee basis. If you need our help, contact us online today.
The post Directions to the Palm Beach County Main Courthouse appeared first on Searcy Law.