With offices in Tallahassee and West Palm Beach, we are your neighbors in the great state of Florida. All of us here at Searcy Denney live here, work here, play here, raise our families here, and invest our lives here, just like you.
If you need a lawyer who is also a neighbor and will look after your best interests in the way a good neighbor would, call the Florida injury lawyers at Searcy Denney for help.
Primary Attractions in Florida
Florida is undoubtedly one of the most, if not the most, popular destinations in the country. Although all of the entertainment attractions in Florida are far too numerous to list, some of the most popular attractions in Florida, for both residents and tourists, include:
- Walt Disney World. The ultimate amusement park experience, located in Orlando. The Disney magic has not worn off over the decades but instead has increased in scope. Millions of visitors still flock here every year.
- Kennedy Space Center. The Kennedy Space Center is one of Florida’s most fascinating and educational attractions. Located on Florida’s Space Coast, this massive complex is where space exploration made history.
- Universal Studios. Universal Studios, also located in Orlando, is a giant amusement park that offers all manner of amazing rides and recreated sets based on popular movies.
- Miami Beach. Featuring wide stretches of golden sand, Miami Beach also features the Art Deco Historic District, making this a must-see destination.
- Everglades National Park. This park protects 1.5 million acres of marsh and swamp and an important and fragile ecosystem supporting alligators, crocodiles, panthers, turtles, egrets, manatees, river otters, and many other species.
- Sea World. Also located in Orlando, This mega-complex features classic dolphin and whale shows, as well as acts featuring cats, ducks, otters, and sea lions.
- Busch Gardens. Located in the Tampa area, this African theme park is one of the largest zoos in North America, home to all kinds of exotic animals.
Benefits of Living In Florida
Tourists aren’t the only people who enjoy the good life in Florida. For those who live within the state, there are many advantages, including:
- No state income tax! Quite a perk in today’s economy
- Low housing costs compared to many areas of the country
- World-class beaches and entertainment
- No snow! It’s warm all year round
- Substantial discounts for local attractions available only to Florida residents
Contact Our Florida Injury Lawyers for Help With Your Legal Needs
We live here, too. Our entire staff is dedicated to helping you, our Florida neighbors, with any legal issues you may have. If you need local legal help, contact the Florida injury lawyers at Searcy Denney for a free consultation. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay nothing if you don’t recover. Contact us online today for help.
The post Our Florida Injury Lawyers Understand – We Live in South Florida Too appeared first on Searcy Law.